**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Would you rather a fixed game or compensation?

IksdjvanIksdjvan Posts: 239 ★★
s6ucol0ho6b1.png
I believe we all are appreciative of the free gifts we all received this morning. It was definitely a pleasant surprise. However, for me I would have valued a less "buggy" game far more than the gifts. While there is no such thing as a completely "bug"less game it is clear to anyone who plays daily that this game has a laundry list of bugs that should have been fixed months ago and far more than acceptable. So the question is simple, would you rather have a game that works properly or get a compensation package
every other month? Or is everything fine?

Would you rather a fixed game or compensation? 46 votes

Fixed game
60%
NinjAlanJuice_stDanicb94Humble_Gr8NessIksdjvanDeadcarlRavenrob_33nameplasDarknrahl2zero7Lt_Magnum_1_ASDF_nu2thisThecrusher_9756StrI_Like_TurtlesiR0NLuNGElitehunterMy_SuperiorPeterQuill 28 votes
Compensation
34%
ArcDeAngelusstakTheManMythLegendadqqedfyvrSpeedbumpphillgreenDarkrider05M1k0rinSpiderCoolsLego_Avengers2Mauricek80TheLegend27ChampioncriticNoob2435ChRoNiC243Roosevelt_prime 16 votes
Everythings fine as is
4%
AxeCopFireMasterTroller42 2 votes

Comments

• IksdjvanIksdjvan Posts: 239 ★★
    Fixed game
    Idk who flags a post like this. Theres nothing wrong with it.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    edited May 2018
    Compensation
    Definitely the compensation. While the game did go down very often, I was only affected maybe once. And even then, the game came back up maybe half an hour later so nothing was really lost (it was annoying in that moment, but nothing game breaking). Other than that, the game has been pretty smooth for me.

That 2k 5* shards and 500 4* shards was overkill. I would never have farmed that much stuff during the outages lol. Hell, I've barely done Dungeons (and haven't even done em in the past 3 weeks aside from Dungeon Day), so that 2.5k artifacts was stuff I wouldn't have even gotten if I was playing.

Guess it pays to be a filthy casual...
  • IrohrIrohr Posts: 254 ★★
    Definitely the compensation. While the game did go down very often, I was only affected maybe once. And even then, the game came back up maybe half an hour later so nothing was really lost (it was annoying in that moment, but nothing game breaking). Other than that, the game has been pretty smooth for me.

That 2k 5* shards and 500 4* shards was overkill. I would never have farmed that much stuff during the outages lol. Hell, I've barely done Dungeons (and haven't even done em in the past 3 weeks aside from Dungeon Day), so that 2.5k artifacts was stuff I wouldn't have even gotten if I was playing.

Guess it pays to be a filthy casual...

Awesome just for the filthy casual part lol
  • BUNGALNGALBUNGALNGAL Posts: 110
    ill take both, they should compensate for their shortcomings and fix their game as well.
  • SurgicalSniperXSurgicalSniperX Posts: 26
    nu2this wrote: »
    This poll came out just after I posted to take back the apology and fix the issues. You know what my vote is!

That's ridiculous. You're acting like them giving us compensation means that they won't fix the bugs or that it will somehow slow them down.

It was very generous for them to send out a package like that to everyone, it was more than enough. You should be thankful. I sure am. And we all obviously expect the bugs to be fixed soon.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Poll is too limited. The compensation was generous and speaks well of Kabam's self-awareness of MCOC's quality.

Some bugs are harder to fix than others. I'd be more than happy with open and honest communication. If something will take time to be fixed or is lower on the list of priorities to be fixed, tell us. Generic responses about "taking this to the team", then no word for 6+ months are things players remember. Especially when bugs handled this way are ones that give the AI unfair advantages in game modes like Alliance War.
  • SavageBreaker69SavageBreaker69 Posts: 70
    edited May 2018
    Fixed game
    Although Kabam should fix the game, I agree that the compensation was kinda too much. I never play dungeons, but yet I got rewards beyond my imaginations. Kabam is being generous with their rewards this time
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    Compensation
    Compare to last year, i think kabam actually doing a good improvement, like, last year every tuesday (if im not wrong) in every week there always an emergency maintenance, every month we have to download (i forget how much mb (is 500mb?), but it take 1 hour in my phone to do that) to get new update,
    And now, less emergency maintenance and even every month we still have to download new update, only 1x 2 months we spend 500mb, its more saving quota
This discussion has been closed.