Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Should we be able to trade characters?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Warofgods13514Warofgods13514 Posts: 202
    No
    But what if it was like 4 star for a 4 star and 5 star for a 5 star. Like that

I'll give you a 5 star for a 1 star of yours. Get the picture now? 5 star=Level 60 Person 1 star=Level 1 newbie
  • Options
    R3al3voR3al3vo Posts: 4
    Yes
    Its all good but i give you 4* who know you give me 1* dangerous
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    No
    R3al3vo wrote: »
    Its all good but i give you 4* who know you give me 1* dangerous

Player: I see u have blade he is trash u will take him off your hands I have plenty of god teirs like she hulk to give u
    Noob: ok thanks for the help
    SEE OUR POINT NOW
  • Options
    Ajjohnsbb8Ajjohnsbb8 Posts: 191
    No
    Ok, I'll trade you my 5* Duped SL for any 5* you want to give me if you PayPal me $300. Sound good?

That's weird and dumb

So is this Idea..... At one point I thought this was a good idea but NO
  • Options
    INFINTYSPIDER23INFINTYSPIDER23 Posts: 67
    Yes
    Yes I think I would be a great thing for the game I would love trading my champs for Spider-Man version like people hate spidergwen I love her I trade my 3 star wolverine or 3 star old Man Logan 3 star captain America ww2
  • Options
    olegpetrov80326olegpetrov80326 Posts: 284
    Yes
    the game should be able to change Champions. for example, a five-star on a five-star, or four-star on a four-star, and so on. if I have two Champions of one mystic class, and I want another, but I don't have one who I want, I could trade one mystic for another, with the same stars as me.
  • Options
    SPIDERMANANTMANSPIDERMANANTMAN Posts: 175
    Yes
    Why would you not like too trade charcters. All you would have to do first is friend the player and ask them if they want to trade.Yes or no. If they said yes you would if you said no then no. Then they could get an alert that was like friend requests and it would say tradeing requests. The person on the other side would choose yes or no and I don't see anything wrong with it. Like I have a friend that has a 4 star Spiderman stark enchanted and I have a 4 star cable and we would love to trade but can't so I think both parties should be in agreement if the trade.
  • Options
    Yes
    Why would you not like too trade charcters. All you would have to do first is friend the player and ask them if they want to trade.Yes or no. If they said yes you would if you said no then no. Then they could get an alert that was like friend requests and it would say tradeing requests. The person on the other side would choose yes or no and I don't see anything wrong with it. Like I have a friend that has a 4 star Spiderman stark enchanted and I have a 4 star cable and we would love to trade but can't so I think both parties should be in agreement if the trade.

You are right, it is necessary to make a trade necessarily, but I like your terms
  • Options
    Yes
    What if someone's kid jumps on their account, or what if a player is only a kid and a grown person convinces them to trade something great for something terrible?

what is wrong if you share the campaign? this is a game, real life has nothing to do with
  • Options
    ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    Yes
    Could it really make the game any worse let's be honest it's not exactly in a great position right now and hasn't been for a good few months ?
  • Options
    Yes
    What if someone's kid jumps on their account, or what if a player is only a kid and a grown person convinces them to trade something great for something terrible?

what is wrong if you share the campaign? this is a game, real life has nothing to do with

I would say real life has a lot to do with it. At the very least it could cost someone real life money.

I don't know, it won't cost me anything.