**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which to rank up? For AW DF?

HazerfaceHazerface Posts: 46
edited June 2017 in Strategy and Tips

Which to rank up? For AW DF? 37 votes

5* Storm sig47 to rank3
13%
Hiapeindexthetaman23JamezBongTxAggie17Samuel030s 5 votes
4* Wolverine sig99 to rank5
32%
Timone147stakAEG93HeroBoltsySuperman69HazerfaceFilmScorpionDave_the_destroyerTmasters1984WarofGodsDbogert129Arus25 12 votes
4* Cable sig70 to rank5
54%
Spidey076Haji_SaabSMiller80RockandrollinaDDonaldJTrump69MayhemSaiyanMwhitaker23TheSOURAHawk_1999BuckeyeKPMrLalowSpeedbumpFaszelsbb75LolmacheteRajhpAlCapone2727120majidJDUBBS81 20 votes

Comments

• HazerfaceHazerface Posts: 46
    I am wondering which champ to bring up. Thank you for your helpful ideas.
  • Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Posts: 451
    edited June 2017
    Rank the wolverine and use him to attack everything.

Otherwise, cable is the better defender.
    Thank you for the feedback! I pondered for a few more days and went with Storm. Hopefully she comes in handy dealing huge damage in completing master level difficulty in event quests. I wasn't so good at using Cable. Storm may not give kills but high health hopefully may provoke some mistakes. Looking forward to rank her again but that will be in a long while.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,734 ★★★★★
    Wolverine is for attack. Storm may be better than Wolverine on defense.

I have yet to use Cable; mine is 3*.

So, you were asking about defense correct?

• BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    4* Cable sig70 to rank5
    What Haji said, none are great defenders and I rarely see any of them. Wolvie is actually even horrible on defense, but Cable may catch someone who triggers bleeds or they might not be as familiar fighting him. When champs become bosses or mini-bosses everyone gets a lot of practice.
    Hard to pass up a 5* dupe though, even if you don't use here on defense...
    For aw df I agree with Cable in this case. But My heart changed and went for a champ with quick high damage output among the listed mutants. I have DW maxed out and usually use 5/50 GR, WW2, DD for offense. I thought Storm might come in handy for questing on personal use or AQ. I am not so good at using Cable. Woverine serves me well enough at 4/40 in my alliance AQ prestige. So looking forward to collect 3more mutant t4 cats. Long way to go. Sigh. Thank you guys for the inputs.
  • MayhemMayhem Posts: 91
    4* Cable sig70 to rank5
    Out of those, I'd go with Cable. Wolvie USED to be a good boss, but now that his regen doesn't grow with a boosted node he is worthless. He's better for AQ.
  • AEG93AEG93 Posts: 69
    Wolvie is the best champ in the game for AQ and solo questing, he sucks at defense, but I'd still go with him for overall utility. Cable is a very decent defender, but not elite level. Storm is a decent attacker, but not one of the best ones.