Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

AQ Boss Health Reset

In this past round of AQ, my Alliance was doing Map 5. All we had left was to take down Dormammu to complete 100%. I beat him in 1 go. Not only did it give me 0 pts, but he was still alive and back up to 80% health. Another member brought him down to 16% health, but when a 3rd person went to fight him, he was back up to 80%. He defeated him, only to be given 0 points and Dormammu still stood with 80% health. All 3 of us lost 50% of our health, as well. We KO'd him a 3rd time, which finally registered.

This is the first time I've seen this happen. Anyone else experience this?

Comments

• Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Yeah I think it’s when two people click to fight at the same time, game bugs out I’ve had this happen very similar too and it seemed two of us started at the same time in that case