**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

GR heal bug?

AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
So I was fighting with GR, got 4 of his curses on opponent (4th with sp3), and then got heal with heavy. After that I got 2 curses with 5-combo-light and sp1. At that moment I had previous heal still active, but I was close to the end of the fight and wanted to leave with max healt, so I went with heavy. I got this green icon timer restarted, hit the opponent and BOOM!!! no heal for me. Is it as intended?

Comments

• AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Did you kill him with one hit after using that heavy? If so then yes
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018
    He doesn’t have a 100% chance to trigger anything but his L3 judgement (and maybe his fury...I don’t have my 5* awakened)

Edit: or are you saying the heal thing was still up but you didn’t heal? If that’s the case, idk what to say. Maybe it wasn’t up or just expired
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    not last hit. and yes, I got green heel icon, but while hitting the enemy, didn't get any health
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Wait so you used the sp3, then the heal, then tried to use the heal again?

I don't have GR, but from what I know once you've placed a judgement you can't place it again until you use the sp3.
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    Working as intended
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    i've had it bugged to the point where his health steal was still working after the passive buff expired. I even had to stop the fight and record it. so yeah. working as intended

also, i would typically share this video with the community but why should i. not interested in losing a phantom ability again. Just going to keep it hush hush as to where i did this, and continue using it to my advantage
  • TachyonShadowTachyonShadow Posts: 118
    You can only regen once between sp3 uses