**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I got a idea

Kabam needs to make this game real time player vs player real time I think if we got to face each outher in real time this game would be even more of a big hit game. Don't get me wrong MCOC is still a great game but they need to add something big one day

Comments

• Options
    SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    For "Pinks" like, put your champ you on the line. And "if" you lose, you lose your champ. Although, there would be "cheaters" out there to mess it all up for all of us.
  • Options
    haha pinks would be a good idea. But I meant like how Xbox or PS4 have real time player vs player something like they do.
  • Options
    BlackbeardBlackbeard Posts: 133
    You guys are getting really crazy. Kabam cant control only the load of users, we had a lot problem for their server, downtime, sudden cunnection lost, lag gameplay.
    You must be crazy to think about it from kabam's recent service. And you must be crazy enough for commit suicide adding 'pink slip' over fight.
  • Options
    Lol but you think they would invest into better servers for the game I mean man they have made millions or billions of this game. They need to try and make a counsel version of this game. It would be a big hit
  • Options
    GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    Real time fights in mobile games=huge mess

Troubles include:
    -Connection/Lag(especially for Kabam games, I face serious freeze and lag issuses)
    -Unfair matching(Imagine Mvinceable fighting Mr.LT)
    -Hackers!Cheaters!(I DO NOT ACCUSE anyone specificly, so don't flag me)
    -Kabam won't make it, it's too hard for them
  • Options
    I agree but they should creat a consoule game so you can play real time
  • Options
    They probably won't do a console game, they can't even fix all bugs at a time or improve connection issues
  • Options
    Dave2442Dave2442 Posts: 109
    Kabam needs to make this game real time player vs player real time I think if we got to face each outher in real time this game would be even more of a big hit game. Don't get me wrong MCOC is still a great game but they need to add something big one day

That way the people on the leaderboard can fight and we can actually see who the #1 fighter is.
  • Options
    Real time play is really really bad idea for mobile. Not only for kabams server. As we all know millions of users play aroumd the world, i am pretty sure playing devices of these players are from top notch handset to 'well it works good' type. Even the os impacts too. You should take net connection too. Playing COUNTER strike or some other RPG multiplayer game on PC with modem is something and this kinda game playing with mobile handset with limited ram is other thing.
  • Options
    And another thing, as you said they are getting millions from this server, so why not upgrade? Well place yourself in kabams shoe, if i get millionsons by this,.that means its already a hit and money is pouring like raindrops by this setup, WHY UPGRADE? Lol
  • Options
    VandalSavageVandalSavage Posts: 267 ★★

I like the idea for a real-time PvP; it would add some "spice" to the game and might even attract and retain new players.

There will be a lot of problems like falsely claiming that Joe Blow is cheating but I say the pros outweigh the cons.
  • Options
    SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    As the others said they have a hard time handling lag as is real time PvP would destroy there servers
  • Options
    Well I said this earlier I think with all the profit that made of this game it's time to move up making a counsel game for this I mean this company is the most sucsefull in the android and apple store
  • Options
    SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    Have you people seen Kabam's servers lately?
  • Options
    I haven't had any issues
  • Options
    Then probably you arent playing much lately.....
  • Options
    What would happen if Kabam create a console game?Hmmmmm

Another forum for console players to whine about bugs and glitches
    Compensation for PS4 users and Xbox users will whine because that's unfair
    Freeze and connection probs that make you lose after 0.00001 second
    10 more boycotts, 1 more patch 12.0
    1 more community full of Xbox kids
  • Options
    Lol hit it right in the middle