**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dungeons should be added permanently like arenas or not

Hiii i just wanted to hear from u guys that the dungeon system for getting 5 star basics should be added permanently or not.

For me,i would like to get basic champs or even a new one can pop up with 2 weeks of grinding.

I know 80% of u all got **** champs from the drop including me, but u all know how arenas work the cuttoff exceed 50milfor a 5 star even a hulkbuster can go15 mil in arenas.

For a player like be with a 200k ratting account its impossible to grind even 10 mil.

Dungeon bring our friends also were close in communication and we can play together too,other than aw and aq.

I would like to hear from u guys wht u feel.

Ty for reading my post.

Dungeons should be added permanently like arenas or not 55 votes

Yes
34%
RiegelSolswerdLosspikTwistedEnigma17KALIZOBajjsbwuqjwHENRIQUE_FORTEJim0172Stark78AlfaThe1_NuclearOnionvinniegainzOnmix1776AspareConquestor_V_Mac_203VoltolosKngSpcblak_mamba 19 votes
No
65%
stakRaganatorAddyosCristalmanJackie2CokesIOSJasoNTeddersStar_Lord_Batman_X10XepherhendroidsvMcfly89Savio444AKTEKzackb213na_ezgoingDoctorJadknight27TheThingsThing 36 votes

Comments

• Options
    DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    No
    Maybe if they ever get new servers, but as things stand I’d prefer a stable connection.
  • Options
    The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Yes
    Um Yes. Let's not forget it wasn't just champ crystals. With dust from those (and other game modes) I bought a 4* awakening gem, 3 t4cc, and have enough still for 1/3 of 5* crystal or another t4cc, or whatever.

Dungeons ARE long but were more fun for me that grinding arena for real. The downside is with arenas I can fight a single arena if i want and then go back to what i was doing then do 5 more when I get the chance. With dungeons you are locked in with an obligation to another player. They should add to the find a partner search an invite option not just for team rating and dungeon number but also number of rooms you want play.
  • Options
    The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Yes
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Single player dungeons, yes.

This current mess, no.

A better duel dungeon maybe though?
  • Options
    PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Posts: 364 ★★★
    No
    Great concept but poorly exicuted.

Being tied to my phone for 30 mins maybe longer is the biggest downful of dungeons.
    Also the very very long cool down on champions.
  • Options
    vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Yes
    When the game ran smooth it was nice to use a lot of my champs and it was fun to play around with alli members and I even made a lot of new friends.
  • Options
    No
    I mean if they put dungeons they shouldn't make it a 1 day thing but rather a 1 week to complete or three days the least. This one day thing is ridiculous.
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    Yes
    I would like to see them added permanently at some point, but after they have some time to retool and tweak it a bit. Were they rough this month as far as implementation and execution? Absolutely. But this was a big thing to add to the game, and their first month attempting it. Outside of the prestige/reward changes that they made, I don't think they could make significant fixes to it while it was live. I look forward to seeing what a Dungeons 2.0 might look like.
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    No
    It’s been speculated that the Dungeons were the cause of all the sever crashes. If that’s the case, I want Dungeons to leave and never come back.
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    Yes
    Bahamut wrote: »
    It’s been speculated that the Dungeons were the cause of all the sever crashes. If that’s the case, I want Dungeons to leave and never come back.

Totally understand 100% why you feel that way, and would not blame anybody else who feels the same way. I guess I just thought it was a fun idea. I almost wonder if Kabam got themselves into a situation where the only way they could figure out a fix would of been to scrap the whole thing mid-event which would of enraged those that had already put significant time into it. Putting them into a position where they decided to try to push through until the end of the event, as opposed to having to deal with the reaction to them just shutting the dungeons down completely. (Obviously, this is just a guess...I have no idea what actually happened)

If they could figure out the issues, and make some other tweaks to the system...I still think it would be fun to see them again.
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,507 ★★★★★
    No
    I enjoyed having the opportunity to fight more difficult opponents on a daily basis. Typically those fights are only found in AW. That said, I didn't like the time commitment. Yes, I know nobody forced me to do them - but if you want to compete at a high level, you do have to do all the content. I did pull a tech gem to awaken my 5* OG Vision, so in the end, it was worth it.
  • Options
    Ajjohnsbb8Ajjohnsbb8 Posts: 191
    No
    Hell No. Keep The Rewards, Not The Game Mode