**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Are these 4* champions any good?

First post here, and I'm quite new to the game. Been playing for about a month, and in the last few days I've gone from having only 3* champions to having 3 4*s. They are: nightcrawler, vulture, scarlet witch. Are any of these any good? And which ones should I invest the most in levelling up? Obviously all unawakened and unduped. Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I'm still a massive noob 😜

Comments

• GriffoplayGriffoplay Posts: 269 ★
    Scarlet is one of the best 4* out there. BUT she needs to be duped and at hight sig.
    Vulture is not so bad for questing but I will not use resouce on him.
    Nightcrawler is valuable on defence.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    Scarlet Witch is a monster when awakened.
    Nightcrawler a great defender in alliance war and is very fun to play.
    Vulture isn’t amazing, but he isn’t bad either.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Bahamut wrote: »
    Scarlet Witch is a monster when awakened.
    Nightcrawler a great defender in alliance war and is very fun to play.
    Vulture isn’t amazing, but he isn’t bad either.

I agree with this guy
  • silverseraphsilverseraph Posts: 133 ★
    nightcrawler can be fun, sw can still nullify unawakened(this is useful), and vulture is tanky as heck
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    If all are awakened, I'd rank them nc, vulture, sw. Nightcrawler has great burst damage and I love his animations. Vulture's animations are clunky and actually whiff for me, but he can get some pretty decent damage after using sp2. As for sw, she relies on her signature ability, and until then she is kind of useless other than nullify. Once you awaken her, she is one of the best champs out there. I heavily relied on her for act 4 and 5, plus rtl and event quest