**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How is this even fair

Why cant yall af least fix the evade bug and not wait tell monday we still have so much to do before Monday it's so unfair that you cant go into a match for real cause you have 99% chance of the evade bug wow day 5 I wonder how many people will use there stash of items today how is this even fair yall know there is a problem but cant fix it until Monday but other things yall can fix the same day ...why cant yall do a emergency maintenance and fix this bug

Comments

• Volcanic45Volcanic45 Posts: 86
    Just loss my r4 iceman to a voodoo on lane 2 in aq like really? I dont even use items on day 5 but I die on voodoo cause I cant evade wowwwwww I promise yall are going to lose so many people
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I haven’t really seen much of a problem with evasion...blocking is a different story...there was one fight where I was blocking and BW decided to take my full health GP down to 4% at the start of the fight in War Trial....but I managed to pull it off with 6% left 😎