**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Blocking/parry timing changes?

Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
I've been having random issues with blocking/parry timing. I've been playing the game for long enough to know when I miss a block, and when I should be hitting a parry. Lately, I've been missing blocks when I know I've hit them, and I'm having issues with block just not working, almost like certain attacks are unblockable (not due to nodes or links). It seems like there are random timing issues with all champs, too. This has become more of a problem for me recently, and it's become pretty frustrating.
Is this an issue for anybody else, or am I just getting old man thumbs? It started with aw/Aq, and now it's happening more during quests. Still not having much of an issue during arena, though. Thoughts?

Comments

• FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Yup. Usually when an update is cOming, game messes up
  • Gonzawesome80Gonzawesome80 Posts: 62
    Your not alone, I’ve had the same issues... I’ve also noticed different champs seem to have different timing..
  • ZzzZzz Posts: 154
    Yes. And couldn’t evade when after block the 1st hit from opponent.
  • Joshkc662Joshkc662 Posts: 25
    I've noticed it too. I've been chalking it up to the frame rate change they made.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I've seen it too, I'm actually waiting until after maintenance to finish UC EQ because it's so bad
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    Bro I thought it was just me. I couldn’t get a block/parry for anything this morning in Uncollected quest and my wife was parried 3 x’s In a row in War but couldn’t get a parry herself