**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Change in 5 star featured crystal

Like u all guys know current 5 star featured crystal is ****.

I just wanted to hear from u guys about wht u feel about the featured crystal to be changed or same featured to return back with 15% chance.
Current featured is of no use and really a loss of those 5 k shards.

Lets read wht u all want to say about this.

Change in 5 star featured crystal 19 votes

A change should be made
10%
YASHNPRon921 2 votes
No change is necessary
42%
GroundedWisdomStoyvensenDarkrider05Mcfly89ElitehunterBahamutVoltolosAleor 8 votes
15% chance crystals should return
26%
ClaytonRedRoosterKobster84IBlueShiftIMAnuKhare20 5 votes
Take the featured crystals out and let only basic rule
21%
Racs0L1d3rADarthPhalShadow_Phoneix 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    I don’t mind the crystal I think it was just Kabams attempt of making more money
  • Options
    RedRoosterRedRooster Posts: 337 ★★
    edited June 2018
    I would vote for bring the featured back or a change. Make the 5K really mean something. Yeah, the featured crystal now tends to not have any real stinkers in it, but it also tends to not have any champs that will turn your roster on it's head. The relatively high likelihood of getting a new champ is a decent selling point, but new champ doesn't mean amazing champ. I would say that many of the new champs if not great add value into the game as counter or utility champs, but again being a counter doesn't necessarily shake up your roster. Give us a good reason to spend those extra 5k.

Also... don't rotate every 3 months, what's wrong with a monthly rotation? Drop the two oldest new champs and bring in the next new champs. (Or does that conflict with the FGMC cash cow?)
  • Options
    Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Nah the old feature crystal was silly... people would jus thane the new champs and duped also tour off the bat... people whine that the whole world has blade.. well.. guess why?!!! Because of the two featured crystal rounds! They just give the brand new champs to too many people right away and easy to dupe them.
  • Options
    Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Feature crystal is a risk now... not worth it to you? Don’t do the feature then. Simple. Want the new champs? Risk a feature. Simple x 2.