**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank 5 5* dupped GR

Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
Guys, i appreciate for your time reading my post and your suggestion. I completed exploration of act 5 and can r5 5* GR. So the question should i do this or wait for other champs? I don’t have blade or starky. My 6* is Cap WW2 undupped, don’t think tha he is worth r2. I have also r4 5* tha maybe can be ranked to r5 are LC dupped and Magik dupped. I did not yet completed LOL.

thanks!

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018
    i'd hold off but its your roster and you should really do with it what you want.
  • Options
    LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    He's a good r5, but he definitely needs the Blade synergy, even if it's just a 3 star.

If you plan on doing LOL then I would wait for a LOL champ tbh. A rank 5 helps so much in LOL.
  • Options
    Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    i have blade 4* maxed, so GR at his full power. I am more to rank him. thanks for replies guys
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Go for it. You can do LOL with a rank 4/55 god tier like SL medusa spark Hela etc
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    At this moment LOL rewards aint worthy if you dont have the right champs
  • Options
    zackb213zackb213 Posts: 84
    Do Luke cage for the memes
  • Options
    AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    At this moment LOL rewards aint worthy if you dont have the right champs

Ofc its not worth it when you use 4k units using a 5* sl XD

If I could give you 10,000 'Agrees' I'd do so lol
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    I have my GR at r3 now, and he helps a lot with 5.3, where his attack is not that high. I just did 5.3.2 with him only. so I'd say no, don't take him to r5. he don't need lots of health because of his regen, and his attack is low anyway. he is good for clean your way to the boss, but there you usually want someone with more damage, like blade, sparky, sl, maybe ice