**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

T4 Connection problems

TitanGroupTitanGroup Member Posts: 14
I was playing yesterday and was at win 14 for my T4. I had in my top two three star champs Thor and Loki along with low rated one star Hulk for extra synergy. I spent over a 100 credits to get a match at medium and when I said Ok Continue the game said "Server problems try again later." I hit Ok and suddenly I lost the first fight with my thor. I still haven't touched the t4 Arena since as I never lost that battle and should not have lost that battle.

The game stole from me and I sent a internal request and got nothing. This is madness, I play every day and will not be restarting that arena at one as the grind is to tedious and not needed. I had it to 14 going into my four and five stars. The T4 is lost to me because you created a bad set of code. I hadn't officially entered the fight and you decided ah shag it the server crashes for a second and you lose please start again and spend more credits.