**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Next Set of 6* Featured Champs

AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
When will the next list of featured 6* champs be released?

Comments

• Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Just look at the time left on this crystal
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Almost 2 weeks left, shouldn’t the list be coming out soon? I’d like to know whether to open this set or wait for the next, and I know I’m not the only one.
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    Same with me, i don’t want to open that set. Hoping for better champs at new set.
    Mods, any info you can give on release dates?
  • BrutalMiraBrutalMira Posts: 235
    Released date you can see clearly in crystal remaining days

Next 6* will include new champion
    Like proxima, corvos, capt america and iron man (iw) together with jane foster, cyclops and groot
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    BrutalMira wrote: »
    Released date you can see clearly in crystal remaining days

Next 6* will include new champion
    Like proxima, corvos, capt america and iron man (iw) together with jane foster, cyclops and groot

Previously the list for the next feature crystal has been announced prior to the crystal actually getting here, OP is asking when the list will be announced.
    Just looking for when the list will come out. I know when the current crystal expires, but we should know who is on the next set beforehand. Mods, any news on when the list will be out?
  • RoraRora Posts: 124
    Patience guys..the game is not running away.