**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I tested but Falcon's synergies doesn't increase damage done by my team.

This is referring to the + 10% physical resistance penetration for every synergy he has present.

Comments

• Options
    gadgetfanaticgadgetfanatic Posts: 326
    Do all champs have 0 physical resistance unless specified in their abilities? It is not in the attributes section of a champ. If that is the case, someone with phyz resist mastery or a champ with phy. resist in their abilities should be what I am up against to test it? because i only tested this on rol WS.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,368 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018
    That's interesting. This synergy effect should be a source of increased damage for Falcon, which he badly needs.

This would also be relevant for his Special 2, which ignores Physical Resistance - does this only work on actual 'Physical Resistance', or does it work on Armour as well (which essentially grants combined PR + ER)?

If Kabam can comment on this; plus confirm if the same rules apply to She-Hulk's signature ability Vs Science champions, that wood be great. Thanks in advance!