**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

aw node 12 bugged

The images below show Agent Venom signature skill able to stack on that node.

The passive fury that increases 50% damage per stack and Enhance Critical buff on AW node12 seems like a bug for AV.

First i use blade but after half of the battle Agent Venom suddenly hit me 30%HP per block damage. That’s about 5000 block damage. I feel that the stack has to go up to about 20 fury to do such damage. However I don’t think I’ve waited that long not hitting AV. So second battle I took some images.

These images are the second battle where i used stark. You can see in the beginning of the fight it starts with 1 Klyntar rage. After 2 sec it became 2 Kylntar rage buffs. I’m not sure this is just a visual bug or it does anything to it’s crazy damage that could kill Blade when his rage activates again below 50% max health.

Please look into this node. I don’t think any passive fury or enhance ability would kill you so easily.

Note: 5* r5 Blade has 80% before it gets like 30% per block damage. Die after 3 block hits.

xnixizq88cak.jpeg
56akcc9ulwj7.jpeg
jqy0hymjdued.jpeg