**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Corvus Proxima synergy

Having issues getting Corvus to gain truestrike from Mission with Proxima synergy last war it took 4 Heavy Attacks against Ironman IW before the persistent charge came up and I could truestrike Ironman this war I Heavy Attacked prolly 7 times and used 2 specials against him and never got the persistent charge and in turn Truestrike took a video for Kabam somthey can explain to me what’s up from having Proxima in team for synergy is this an issue or am I doing something wrong?gd7fpygemoe7.jpeg

Comments

• bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    You can only get the True Strike when you strike opponents down AFTER they have done an Autoblock or Auto-evade.

Let's say you are fighting against Stark Spidey and you keep using a heavy attack or special attack to knock him down but he hasn't used his Auto-evade yet, the result is you will not get the Truestrike.

Again, you need to do that AFTER they did an Autoblock or an Auto-evade.

IronMan infinity war can only Autoblock when he has 4 passive armor up. You didn't get the Truestrike because he didn't do any Autoblock yet.

Look at the description, "....knock down an opponent that USED evade or autoblock...."

USED is a past tense, hence, explains my explanation.