**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Artifact Crystal Fix- There is already a negative impact

I know Kabam Miike has already said that they are not going to change the system in terms of being able to purchase the same crystal more than once, but I wish this was brought to our attention before this last week of crystals since I wanted another War Crystal. I was grinding dungeons as best I could and now I'm stuck with either death or evolution to which I do not fancy too many of those champs. Hopefully there is a fix to allow us to get a chance at the other set of 3 crystals, since it seems absolutely unnecessary to rotate the crystals if you only get one shot at them in total to begin with. Hopefully this thread gets some love and we can potentially get an easy fix which is to just allow for the other 3 crystals to be available for one extra day or so to rectify the one crystal limit, which apparently seems to have taken a lot of people, including myself, by surprise. Thank you for listening!

Comments

• Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,302 ★★★★★
    They will be.
  • Options
    AnoikisAnoikis Posts: 10
    Are you sure? cause the crystals end on the 6th and the countdown ends on the 6th, so this is the last set of crystals
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,643 ★★★★★
    I think this is the last set. Could be wrong. Only had the option of getting the Death crystal which I didn't want. So stupid. Got a sig stone on AA for my trouble.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,643 ★★★★★
    I'd love to know the rationale for only allowing us to get each one once. We are already getting the basic champ which makes the potential of getting next to nothing very real. Why not at least allow us more than one shot at the outcome we want?
  • Options
    i also dont understand the reason behind rotating 3 crystals at a time for each week. considering that the 1st week was a waste. also cosidering that u can only buy it once as well