**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

For the love of god! Give us a (reasonable) 5 star awakening offer

BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Posts: 418 ★★★
I think I speak for anyone who’s played the game for over 3 months when I say $200 for a four star, and awkening gem and a max sig crystal is ridiculous and I’ve seen that offer like 3 times already. It’s time kabam, 4 stars (minus 5 of them) are all but useless and 6 star shards are basically where 5’s used to be. This is the perfect time to (reasonably) shift.

Comments

• BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Posts: 418 ★★★
    ...you know reasonably to them equals $200 up
  • CriticalgamerCriticalgamer Posts: 29
    Because of this you should give me 1250 5* shard,bring on the contest now😒😒😒
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    One month to go before they offer another five star awakening gem crystal...
    Sorry about that, I guess. But kabam just give another thank you for playing gift, because of maintenance yesterday. And other summoners, keep gaming😎😎😎😎

Spurgeo14 wrote: »
    Kabam I'm dissapointed, I just got my first two 4*s and after the update of 6*s i spent my time on useless things 800$ worth of dollars wasted on 4*s KABAM!!!!!!

I'm disappointed you spent on this. No one to blame but yourself. Plus, if you want Kabam to give better offers, don't spend.

Also for you, things change and back then 4*s were amazing and I wanted my team to be all 4*s until I get 5*s unlike i have now 😞
  • buggysitehaveaccontbuggysitehaveaccont Posts: 158
    edited June 2018
    Battlefield 5 or a daily card that leads to a half 5 star crystal which can give worthless "#¤" champ? hmmm
    toilet game get my 50 dollar or a real game get my 50 dollar.....hmmm?
    yea kabam got too many russian oligarchs and oil sheiks or children to these that kabam think it is normal to charge the same as a high quality game for a PC that can be played over and over for 6 months for a 4 star or a half 5 star that will give you a character you dont even own, kabam kan terminate this game whenever they want, you have no claim on anything you paid for and kabam can used all the money you gave to start a new game and just tell you to 3"¤ off.
    Kabam really lost the value of money because of all the whales, like how a billionaire son on a youtube channel said "any average joe can buy a $80 000 dollar car" ..... yea oki!
    btw this comes from someone who spent about 5000 dollar in this toilet game....but I fixed my gambling problem, which it is to buy crystals, by law if should be regulated as gambling, if company was based in USA, but it is in canada so kabam can avoid that.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    One month to go before they offer another five star awakening gem crystal...

Can't wait to pull another Tech gem
    Nerd
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Player: give us a reasonable offer
    Kabam: that's not how we work
  • zeezee57 wrote: »
    Haha i love the post above that referred to the contest as "toilet game"
    are you saying it is not? you play this game on you 100" tv ? what a waste, get a ps4 or a game pc, will blow your mind, the graphics alone!!
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Lol no they shouldn’t.. quit whining and earn champs like everyone else.
  • OzzieontOzzieont Posts: 237
    edited June 2018
    i would really buy a pick your class gem last year i purchase the crystal offer and got science gem :'(
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Bear3 wrote: »

Barely more than 1% to dupe a 5* champion from basic crystal or barely more than 4% from featured 5* crystals. The answer is spend more $ on FGMCs, if you're free to play better luck next mobile game.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    If we do get a reasonable class awakening gem, please add 6* shards in the deal. Since 6*s will be the main focus, it would be a smart idea to give us the reasonable 5* awakening gem deal. And don’t make it $50. It should be like $30
  • BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Posts: 418 ★★★
    Bear3 wrote: »

Barely more than 1% to dupe a 5* champion from basic crystal or barely more than 4% from featured 5* crystals. The answer is spend more $ on FGMCs, if you're free to play better luck next mobile game.

...tell that to my getting to maxed out naturally winter soldier
  • UppercutUppercut Posts: 158
    +1. We need more 5* gems
  • Oroku_SakiOroku_Saki Posts: 167
    5 stars suck, that's why they don't get gem offers. Joe has forsaken them, not the other way around.
    Oroku_Saki wrote: »
    5 stars suck, that's why they don't get gem offers. Joe has forsaken them, not the other way around.

Explain how they suck
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    Wait till July 4th
  • Ronin916Ronin916 Posts: 85
    If we do get a reasonable class awakening gem, please add 6* shards in the deal. Since 6*s will be the main focus, it would be a smart idea to give us the reasonable 5* awakening gem deal. And don’t make it $50. It should be like $30

You're crazy if you think they'd sell that for $50, let alone $30. I'd be shocked if they included 6* shards even for $100
    It’s not a reasonable deal anytime when it’s over $50
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Battlefield 5 or a daily card that leads to a half 5 star crystal which can give worthless "#¤" champ? hmmm
    toilet game get my 50 dollar or a real game get my 50 dollar.....hmmm?
    yea kabam got too many russian oligarchs and oil sheiks or children to these that kabam think it is normal to charge the same as a high quality game for a PC that can be played over and over for 6 months for a 4 star or a half 5 star that will give you a character you dont even own, kabam kan terminate this game whenever they want, you have no claim on anything you paid for and kabam can used all the money you gave to start a new game and just tell you to 3"¤ off.
    Kabam really lost the value of money because of all the whales, like how a billionaire son on a youtube channel said "any average joe can buy a $80 000 dollar car" ..... yea oki!
    btw this comes from someone who spent about 5000 dollar in this toilet game....but I fixed my gambling problem, which it is to buy crystals, by law if should be regulated as gambling, if company was based in USA, but it is in canada so kabam can avoid that.

Just buy both lol.

Normal people play this game too. Some people who work an have disposable income who have more money than time find some offers great. People who have more time an less money might find them bad.

I've spent thousands on here an as a rule don't regret it at all( expect for the odd purchase). It was my choice an am happy with it. A night out or a meal that last for 1 night could easily cost a few hundred an all you have is a hangover to remember it by, at least here it will last month's to years.
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★

maybe 1-2 years from now, kabam is still milking 4*/3* offers

its all about business stand point. There was a point when a 4* awakening was worth more than $50 believe it or not....

This game started out with 25 characters, and first anyone would be happy with any 4*, now that pool is over 100+ people just care about pulling god tier champs.

4* colossus was actually really good and op, back when I had to get my first 4* was from 100% act 3....
    now new players can easily get a 4* or more in matter of weeks without beating much content in the game.
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    4c5y7zgbm7g5.jpeg

Given how crappy offers are lately, don’t wish for the stars.