**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Tips For A Noobie

ThePrimeMutantThePrimeMutant Posts: 1
edited June 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Im reletivaly new to MCOC so any tips such as to farming units,iso-8,catalysts would be very appreciated.

Comments

• Sirius111Sirius111 Posts: 36
    Im reletivaly new to MCOC so any tips such as to farming units,iso-8,catalysts would be very appreciated.

I would recommend grinding arena a little bit. It is extremely important for new players to save their units for masteries. It is tempting to buy crystals but trust me, you will be better off in the long run. Since you are relatively new, I would focus on leveling up by doing Acts 1-3, or even the easier modes of the event quests. You will stock up on iso and other helpful materials. Also, never sell your champions. I would also focus on grinding catalyst quests and ranking up your 2 and 3 star champions. I made a mistake, and rarely leveled up my three stars, and that put me behind in arena. I hope this helps your Marvel Contest of Champions experience better my friend! :)
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Find a good ally too. More materials come from AQ and AW and other events.

If you think you might spend on the game, look for a decent 4* offer and buy early. Man, if I had a 4* early on, even a cruddy one, could have done so much more, faster.

Arena is key early. While you’re in the lower bracket, try to get some 3* in your roster that are worth playing with.
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Another tip is to try and join an alliance as soon as possible, and one that is active! It might seem quite daunting at first, but I definitely suggest going to the alliance recruitment section of this forum (if you're having trouble finding it, look at the top left at "Categories" and then "Alliance Recruitment"), and then you can look for one that caters to beginners. Participate daily (or at least regularly), and you should be able to advance well!
    Also, more experienced alliance members means many more tips :)