**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Medusa Armor Break/Shatter vs. IMIW

FimsonCrogFimsonCrog Posts: 100 ★★
Is it intended for Medusa’s Armor Break to negate IMIW’s Armor but not her Armor Shatter?

His Armor still procs when Shattered, but not when broken.

Is this the intended design?

Comments

• Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    This doesn't make sense to me either. I'm not sure her regular medium armor break prevents new armor but her shatter is the wrong move against him. Seem like you can break with a medium and he'll armor up again then using another medium to continue to remove them. Part of the issue is when armor is shattered you can't do more armor breaks, that's in her description, his passive armor pops back up and you can't remove it. Continue to use mediums and they will break until he's at 15%.
    I'm sure the response is it's because it's passive but he definitely works completely different from what we are used to. I haven't seen a definitive answer from Kabam on this, doesn't mean they haven't, guessing they made it passive so it couldn't be nullified. Anyway you look at it though it is the exact opposite of what Medusa's abilities say.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Armor shattered only avoid enemies from triggering armor up BUFFS.
    IW IM armors are passives, therefore its better not to armor shatter him