**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Captain Planet offer on Earth Day 2019

I would like to see a Captain Planet offer for earth day. Yes he had a short run in Marvel Comics but never was in the MCU, but a large majority of the player base grew up watching the cartoon singing “captain planet he’s our hero”.

There is now a Captain Planet foundation that would benefit from a fundraiser like this. He doesn’t have to be game changing great, it’s just a novelty champ that will help raise money for the foundation.

Comments

• TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Who owns the rights now? Last time Captain Planet had any love was those spoofs Don Cheadle did on Funny or Die.

http://www.funnyordie.com/captain_planet
  • EoeotEoeot Posts: 12
    I have been working on Captain Planet abilities a bit let me know what you think.

Sp1 “The solution to pollution is dilution” with the power of water Captain Planet rinses away all poison effects and becomes poison immune

Sp2 “fighting fire with fire” the power of fire create incarnate immunity for Captain Planet and burns his opponent dealing x% damage over 5 sec.

Sp3 “my heart is your heart” Captain planets uses the power of Heart to become unblockable for x sec

Heavy the power of wind makes Captain planets enemy unstable causing concussion for x sec.

Passive ability “made from earth” Captain Planet is made from earth giving him immunity to all bleed effects.

Awakened ability “when your powers combine” the combination of earth, wind, fire, water, and heart leaves Captain Planet immune to the most dangerous elements of the contest, degeneration.
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    sounds awesome