**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The Weapon X Champion

A couple years ago the Weapon X was in the contest. but he's nowhere to be found in the contest any more. Was this on purpose or was it a mistake?

Comments

• Options
    superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    Never was made available. There's been a few champions like that who either popped up as a boss fight, a random NPC, or just found in the game files that never became available. Other two that come right to mind are Jessica Jones and Dark Phoenix.
  • Options
    Grizzly_18Grizzly_18 Posts: 90
    Oh i get it now
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    To follow up @superunknown012 there are champions that end up in quests, and there are even champions in the data files that never show up. Weapon X, Dark Phoenix, are the first ones that came to my mind as far as EQ and not available. I don't remember Jessica Jones, but I know shes there.

A new skinned Dr Strange, Scarlet Witch are both in the game files. Red Skull used to be in the game files. The collector can be found in act 5, but is nowhere else.
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    If memory serves, Weapon X would trigger regen when receiving a critical hit.
  • Options
    Grizzly_18Grizzly_18 Posts: 90
    Or the new thanos/ thanos IW