**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Beta testers

A few questions regarding the Beta testing. If we are selected:
1) will we be given a list of the things that have "changed" to better understand what exactly we should be testing?
2) seeing as we will not receive rewards for anything that is done in the test environment, will we have resources available to us separate from our regular accounts to better be able to test the changes?

Thanks,
oPaylowo

Comments

• Options
    Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 477 ★★★
    Guessing it doesn't matter if you use one or both masteries? Have a few alliance members that got invites, but neither even use MD.
  • Options
    Fishman13579Fishman13579 Posts: 98
    Ch1efster wrote: »
    Guessing it doesn't matter if you use one or both masteries? Have a few alliance members that got invites, but neither even use MD.

Us too lol. No MD but in the beta invite.
  • Options
    Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 477 ★★★
    Ya, and the 2-3 of us that have it at 4/5 didn't get invites. lol
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    The last beta with Rulk and LC they gave a load of items and 10k units to play around with masteries.
    Nothing done in beta mode transferred to your main account though
  • Options
    oPaylowooPaylowo Posts: 18
    My guess here is that they are testing making dexterity a "passive" buff so as to not interact with MD. That would be my assumption as to why they have chosen people who don't necessarily use MD
  • Options
    1966SG1966SG Posts: 45
    I have MD maxed out and I got the invite. 2 of my other guys got the invite also but idk if they even have 1 point in MD.
  • Options
    Hey All,

We've invited a pretty varied group of Summoners to this Beta, so that we can get many different opinions, and feedback from different kinds of players, and players with different Mastery setups.

To answer OP's questions:

You will be told what the changes are prior to starting the Beta! You gotta know what you're testing, right? Also, the Beta Server will be a copy of your current account, but any resources you use in that Server will not affect your actual account. So if you spend units, or change your masteries, etc., that will not be reflected in the actual game.
  • Options
    GALACTUSGALACTUS Posts: 4
    Hi KM, I'm extremely interested in the content creator application, I have a YouTube channel with multiple mcoc videos. I'm also able to create a fb fan page and I have a Twitter account as well. My name's Nathaniel and I been gaming for decades now, I'm also a 1995 blockbuster video game store champion, just throwing that in there...lol
    My channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtyweyGGz2xpvGQN-5kaNgA
    MY video:
    https://youtu.be/n7Lvcsiq0-I
  • Options
    Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    A bunch from my ally got the invite. We're a plat. ally and so most if not all of us have MD.
  • Options
    Hi GALACTUS,

If you are interested in our Content Creators Program, you should apply. Please ensure that you follow the directions located in this thread.