**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Free Goldpool?

So wait. Top 200 in DP arena gets access to GP arena. Top 200 get GP. So, doesn't everyone get GP since theres only 200 summoners in the arena?

Comments

• Options
    ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Multiple arenas bud. 6 to be exact so 1200 grinding crazies will battle for GP
  • Options
    NickSDCNickSDC Posts: 32
    Ahhh. Ok knew there was a simple answer.
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Top 200 out of the total 1,200 winners. There’s 6 4* DP arenas but only one 5* Goldpool arena.
  • Options
    AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    There will be more thab 1200 people in the arena, because you can win a ticket to enter the arena from the special gold crystals that will be available
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    There is also a rare chance to win him in the Gold Crystals, however it will be rare. My guess is blue. lol.
  • Options
    SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 495 ★★
    So if you already own a 4* DP you get an arena ticket. Does that one ticket get you into all the DP arenas?
  • Options
    Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    Top 175 players plan to do each arena and place, therefore blocking most players for 5* goldpool so we all get him.
  • Options
    MordridCowl_1979MordridCowl_1979 Posts: 199
    There is also a rare chance to win him in the Gold Crystals, however it will be rare. My guess is blue. lol.

Not entirely correct. The rare chance from the gold crystals is for a golden ticket for the goldpool arena, not an actual goldpool
  • Options
    Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    edited June 2018

Not entirely correct. The rare chance from the gold crystals is for a golden ticket for the goldpool arena, not an actual goldpool

Wrong! Miike confirmed rare chance to get the character out of the crystals. Like 5* Immortal Iron Fist rare.

And damn you for making me back up @GroundedWisdom.