**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

the monthly login crystal is a joke

2»

Comments

• Options
    JamesC1981JamesC1981 Posts: 17
    TheSOURA wrote: »
    Hehe i got 3* only. But i think these rewards r predetermined. More enhanced account is uors more chance to pull better rewards.

no from the experience i have seen in my alliance the one in 4 months that someone from my alliance gets it, they are always the new person who has super low rating then they either get booted for doing something stupid like joining AW and not moving at all or AQ and not moving at all... first to join and still on starting point at end lol but those with the established accounts get 3*s
  • Options
    guardianbelikovguardianbelikov Posts: 56
    edited June 2017
    Yes, a guaranteed character for simply logging in. Wow such a joke.
  • Options
    Ravenrob_33Ravenrob_33 Posts: 120
    I think that everyone should get 1 4* from these crystals at some point and it should work that once you get 1 you don't get another for say the next 12 months so it is moved around everyone I have played the game for about 2 years have had every login in crystal and never got a 4* always the 3 it would be nice to get 1 at some point and wrong that players get them all the time just saying
  • Options
    champz44champz44 Posts: 49
    Better than nothing.
  • Options
    wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    I haven't gotten a 4* yet off the login...

But I notice only 1 person in every alliance gets a 4*

Had two get Iceman.
  • Options
    Alucard_0Alucard_0 Posts: 8
    Never got a 4 from one.. I thought it was a hoax before I saw the screenshots from other players. It does seem a little weird however. I've been playing since this game barely began with spidey and wolvie and I have never gotten one. I ended up emailing a developer to find out why my buddy who had started 2 years after me had so much better luck on pulls and the developers emailed me back to tell me that the longer you've been playing, the lesser your chances are of getting anything good or having AI slack. I'm not really sure how I feel about the response I was given, since that doesn't account for your alliance level or how often you actually play, but I felt like I should share this insight with the players who are wondering why they're getting nothing. It's not the crystal, your account is probably just really seasoned. Start a new account if you want an easier go, that's how they get ya. That way you'll spend money to get your new account to where your old one was. Tested it with an alt account and got 4 star AV from my 3rd PHC hahahaha. Hopefully this helps someone! Sorry for the bad news lol
  • Options
    Friendly_UserFriendly_User Posts: 121
    I've never seen anyone get a 4* from a login crystal.

Alliance feed is always spammed with 3* _____
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I never have any luck with login crystal myself, all were 3*
    However, some of my alliance mates did pull a few 4* from the login crystal, good for them
    At the end, similar to PHC and other crystals, it is all down to the RNG
  • Options
    1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    1 four star here it was the month Gambit was in it, the rest 3*
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    One of my friends have gotten a couple, some of my alliance members have also pulled one and I have as well so there's a chance a really really really low one.

Since their inception I've only ever pulled one in between both my accounts and I've been playing them both since before they realeased them
  • Options
    bigweed82bigweed82 Posts: 42
    My main account has only pulled 3*s. My mini pulled a 4* Hela