**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

RTTL vs 5.2 what is tougher

AakashAakash Posts: 340
edited June 2017 in General Discussion
So Im done with RTTL and heard that 5.2 overall was easier. I havent tried it because of the rewards but now I might do just for the title.

RTTL vs 5.2 what is tougher 54 votes

RTTL
20%
OwGssLagmelongtimeKoperBoyMKadersidthepro1337SpeedbumpMightylibraBusterBreybreyStauntonCowabunga 11 votes
79%
Etaki_LirakoiRotmgmoddyNo_More_Heroesthetaman23Zeke_the_XbotSpidey076Golden_GuardianBitterSteelTripleD_Fenrirkunal_rules01Noob_2yrsRenegade_DoggyGrinderTimone147TheLazyKingxtremegamerDonaldJTrump69Josh2Playdjmindblazerguardianbelikov 43 votes

Comments

• Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Eh depends on the definition… RttL is tough as nails but the collector seems just stupidly OP! Safeguard and Spikes are commonly bypassed yet the MANY nodes in 5.2 are definitely irritating and usually unavoidable
  • DrizzitsDrizzits Posts: 157
    Rttl has only one path per chapter. Even if those last paths are harder for you as an individual, you'll probably spend less on them than on 5.2. Especially at this point.
    Where as, honestly, I'm finding I'm spending about 3-500 units per path in 5.2.6 against the collector, with a more established roster than I had back then.
    So my vote is definitely 5.2 is harder.
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    5.2 definitely is way tougher.

RtL, as what drizzits mentioned, is only one path of enemies, while 5.2 has up to 6 paths of enemies. Not to mention some of the enemies of 5.2 are much harder (such as the caltrops path or the villians path) than RtL. The final boss of 5.2 is also way harder than the final boss of RtL, being able to cause instant death to you should one of his specials hit you, which is very certain when they become unblockable.

So yea, 5.2 easily wins this poll.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    They were probably neck and neck until the collector. That definitely tipped the scales to 5.2 Imo. The one path thing is very true as well for rttl vs 5.2.
  • Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    Only because of the collector and the Masochism quest. Without those, RtL would've been harder
  • GrinderGrinder Posts: 242
    You're thinking of 5.1 being easier. Definitely not 5.2
  • AakashAakash Posts: 340
    I won't be trying to 100% it so for me its just one path. As I understand besides the collector RTTL is tougher. I have units to spare so Ill go ahead and try doing it and as I have done both recently I should be able to know which is tougher.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Another factor is I did RTTL with my 5/50 4* sig 99 scarlet witch. She's since been nerfed so I don't know how difficult I'd find it with my current team. I've had more problems with 5.2 tho
  • If your just talking about just completing 5.2 vs RTTL it's probably somewhat similar if you take the easiest path. But 5.2, particularly 5.2.4-5.2.6, have mechanics that I think were tougher to deal with than the ones in RTTL.

If item usage is a concern then 5.2 will be more difficult. RTTL is short and you have one path so you can do practice runs without wasting much energy. Except 4.6, they drug that one out.