**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Remove camera lock for people who explored Chapter 4 of Act 5

KarinshiKarinshi Posts: 280 ★★
edited June 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
it's nice to have a training ground whenever you need them, and it's not possible with the camera lock.
also btw, remove that dumb key system in chapter 3 ( to whom who completed it 100%), it's so frustrating to keep asking the support to provide more keys over and over(they take long time to send the keys)
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Completed or explored?
    Because explored makes more sense than completed, but I feel that's what you mean.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    100% of course
    -Edited
  • Options
    Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 819 ★★★★
    I think camera lock should be removed on everything tbh. It just makes things awkward - if you want to hide the person on a node just deactivate the display avatar - this occurred many times in act 4 for example. Camera lock just makes it awkward... like in RTTL 4.2 the camera lock makes Rocket BARELY visible on the corner, it's not as difficult to tap on him as some of the nodes when they're hidden by icons, but it's needlessly awkward.
  • Options
    ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Yes but I think it's more of an issue with the nodes. They don't want to give you the full description of the nodes, which can determine which champions you bring on a path.
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike could you please pass this to developers team? thank you
  • Options
    Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    The paths are already online
    I see no point in the camera still being locked to the screen. It's actually just an inconvenience
  • Options
    0chris9999999990chris999999999 Posts: 137
    I’ve 100% completed all story (acts 1-5) and I find camera locks to be lazy. It was already created in LOL, all it does is get player base to create maps. I would also like better rewards. Something exclusive which would promote progression. Most folks can’t be bothered with it.
  • Options
    0chris9999999990chris999999999 Posts: 137
    Not talking about badges either. Whales have huge advantage by spending; we should get same advantages because - to be frank - we earned them.
  • Options
    4Never4Never Posts: 84
    I've thought about this before. The reason, I think, for the camera lock on these (relatively) "short path" maps, is because they also contain good path items, like revives, or full energy refills. They don't want you to be able to see the items and farm them. I notice that longer path maps like 5.3.5 are not locked, but that map also contains good items, but they are usually harder to farm, in terms of energy and time cost. It depends on how far away the items are on whether it's worth it, but to reset the map can be too costly in terms of time and energy.