**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Superior Ironman's Arc Overload potency reduced after update 18.1 [Merged Threads]

DucimusDucimus Posts: 32
edited June 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
I haven't seen anything posted so, if this discussion is a duplicate, I apologize.

I've been using a 5* SIM in Alliance Quests for the last month. At rank 3/45, sig level 99, his health is at 16,536. Before the update, when Arc Overload kicked in, he would heal from 15% Health to about 68% Health, which is about 11,244 health points. After update 18.1, he only heals up to 44%, which is about 7,193 health points.

I didn't see anything in the update notes to this effect so I was wondering if anyone else can confirm they noticed a change to Arc Overload?
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• Options
    Same issue. Mine is an R4 5* Sig 102 and pre-update the health was 10-11k from arc and after the update now it’s 6k
  • Options
    7jgu822k33t0.png
  • Options
    My R4 4* sig 99 gets almost 8k

cx8r5kbk3epj.png
  • Options
    Looks like the issue is only with the 5*
  • Options
    I agree, my 4* seems unaffected as well.
  • Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    Were you under debuffs when regen kicked in?There's a mastery which reduces healing by 5-15% per debuff and Poison reduces it by 30%
  • Options
    No debuffs were in play. I first noticed it against Electro, then YJ, then Rocket Raccoon, all in Alliance Quest, where the opponent has no masteries.
  • Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Any Poison node?
  • Options
    No
  • Options
    This isn’t anything to do with the opponent. It’s a direct reduction in the stats from the signature ability itself.
  • Options
    DiegoVDiegoV Posts: 39
    Nerf
  • Options
    The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    WOW. These possible "nerfs" are coming out of the woodwork!
  • Options
    FT1804FT1804 Posts: 7
    edited June 2018
    Very simply, has Arc Overload been nerfed? My SIM used to regen to 80%+ and it’s now 47%.
  • Options
    SupraAztecSupraAztec Posts: 15
    What did yall do to Superior IronMans Arc Overload?
    It used to Restore more health than what its doin now. Why are yall making the game alot less fun to play? I hav been making him high in Sig for the past 2 years and now yall Nerf him. Why? This is uncalled for when nobody wanted him. This is really frustrating enough for me to quit. I have patient and silent on the nerfs and non items given on Crystals and being beat by people who spend money and are higher than me on Prestige. Im almost ready to say GOODBYE..........
  • Options
    Yeah i didnt notice or see this Complaint. Cause i just posted the same thing and i want answers to why did they Nerf SIM when nobody wanted him and he wasnt at God Tier?
  • Options
    Its only Superior they messed with. I kno some1 with an IronMan at sig 35 and is at 8k in health arc. My Superior who is at sig 160 is at 6k Arc. Its uncalled for and it needs to b fixed NOW!!!!!!
  • Options
    Its only Superior they messed with. I kno some1 with an IronMan at sig 35 and is at 8k in health arc. My Superior who is at sig 160 is at 6k Arc. Its uncalled for and it needs to b fixed NOW!!!
  • Options
    Your clarification is awesome. I was wondering about Iromman. Thanks
  • Options
    Jkw634Jkw634 Posts: 284 ★★
    Better not say nerf you will get scolded. When they get caught doing it it is an unintentional omission.
  • Options
    x9ddcbh2bw5n.png

This is a 5☆ IronMan
  • Options
    f71lc1ktzlmt.png

This is My 5☆ Superior IronMan
  • Options
    5w4ah47bd22k.png

He used to be aroynd 13k of health on ArcOverloading.
  • Options
    Wow, that armor up for SIM (512) is pathetic compared to IM (2505)
  • Options
    They messed him up in all catergories.
    Why did they make him a powder puff on this new update?
  • Options
    Just fought Superior on node 47 on Map 5 and yeah its the games version of Superior that is affected also. He bately Regenerated any health.
  • Options
    Doppelganger80Doppelganger80 Posts: 13
    Same issue with my 5* sim, r4 sig 124. Only regens about 6k now and it was over 10 before the update.
  • Options
    This is really messing up my AQ
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike

Any chance a moderator or administrator can confirm or deny the changes to SIM as inadvertent bug?
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Sorry, i meant @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    Ducimus wrote: »
    Sorry, i meant @Kabam Miike

"Working as intended"