**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What does Deadpool 4* Arena Start?

In the email it said it starts from now until...(can't remember the date, irrelevant). But I don't see an arena for it.

Anyone know when it should show up?

Comments

• Options
    ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Should be tomorrow with the next round of arena
  • Options
    MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    4-Star Deadpool Arena
    Yes, it's time for the return of the legendary, much requested Healing Factor Arena! If you have purchased a bundle featuring 3-Star Deadpool, you get an entry to this exclusive 3 to 4-Star Arena. Additional entries can be purchased in the store. We have also removed the Gold costs in the Deadpool Arenas for even more savings! Arenas run June 7, 10:00 AM PDT till June 28, 10:00 AM PDT for 3-Days at a time. These Arenas will run alongside our other Featured Hero Arenas, and follow the same schedule. The top 200 ranked Summoners of each Arena will earn a 4-Star Deadpool, as well as a special Golden Ticket for entry to the exclusive Gold Member Arena. The final 4-Star Deadpool Arena will start on June 25th at 10:00 AM PDT.
  • Options
    Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    I dunno @MarzGroove, the guy didn’t read all of that when it was sent to him, what makes you think he’s going to read through it now to get the answer?
  • Options
    PureRage13PureRage13 Posts: 164
    ShadPrince wrote: »
    Should be tomorrow with the next round of arena

Thanks man.
  • Options
    PureRage13PureRage13 Posts: 164
    7zu7ypage6td.jpeg

And for the other two, the above email is the one I was referring to, which is the only one I have personally seen. Maybe try not to be worthless **** stains of human beings when someone asks a simple question.
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Who flagged @Rogue42? He’s absolutely right.