**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* Featured Crystal

I’m opening mine tomorrow, can anybody share their experiences? I’m trying to see if it was worth the grind and wait haha
Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Total RNG. Best of luck. Mine is terrible so I can’t risk the extra 5k. I got Agent Venom the one time I dared it.
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    It sucks so bad. I’ve gone 0/5 on this featured crystal for anything I wanted. Do so but expect the actual worst, like Hulkbuster.
  • Options
    Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    I got Superior Ironman, but it's RNG so you may get Killmonger. I only have 10, 5* Champs so the risk is worth it to me. I'll be opening another one in a couple weeks. I'll probably only open them until i get a good roster or at least 1 god tier champ.
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Morningstar, then Yellowjacket, then Killmonger.
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Sentinel, Rogue, Yellowjacket, Moon Knight, Sabretooth. 1st and last openings done individually, middle three done after LOL Exploration.
  • Options
    incognerdo77incognerdo77 Posts: 50
    i opened five of the current featured 5* crystal.
    got - morningstar, SIM, sentinel, bishop, and morningstar again. i’m pretty pleased with that outcome. now i’m saving to open 5 of the next featured.