**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Elektra

From my shiny 15k featured *sigh*
What’s the word guys? Worth ranking up?

Comments

• SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 495 ★★
    I got her too. I’ve heard she’s solid.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    I have her r4 and do notnregret it....
    Crits hard....
    Great bleed....
    esp on sp3....
    85% defensive ability reduction....
    Built in assassin mastery....

Love her
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    I would definitely consider her, she's probably one of the top 5 skills (after blade, gwenpool, km, maybe crossbones). Arguably the best ability accuracy reducer in my opinion, because with a simple parry you can avoid all enemy ability triggers (if u have pacify). Build to the sp1 and place either bleed or armor break, reduce accuracy for enough time to build to another sp1. Works really well with resonate (or whatever the mastery is that places weakness). Doesn't rely on buffs (like crossbones), so you don't have to worry about md or having to maintain furys. Plus, she has a built in assassinate ability, with guaranteed crits against opponents with low health- great for boss killing. Doesn't need to be awakened either. You could even place her on defense (put her on a bleed/poison node, or any that inflict debuffs). Opponent's won't be able to parry and it could throw some people off.

My only problem with her is that her damage output isn't anything special, her bleeds are functional but are more crucial for ability reduction rather than damage. I used to use her a lot in rtl as a 4/40.

I would have much rather pulled Elektra from my 15k instead of yj, who in my opinion is really only a defensive champ
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Really? Elektra is a bad pull? I’d gladly trade you the HB or MK I got from mine lol
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    taojay1 wrote: »
    I would definitely consider her, she's probably one of the top 5 skills (after blade, gwenpool, km, maybe crossbones). Arguably the best ability accuracy reducer in my opinion, because with a simple parry you can avoid all enemy ability triggers (if u have pacify). Build to the sp1 and place either bleed or armor break, reduce accuracy for enough time to build to another sp1. Works really well with resonate (or whatever the mastery is that places weakness). Doesn't rely on buffs (like crossbones), so you don't have to worry about md or having to maintain furys. Plus, she has a built in assassinate ability, with guaranteed crits against opponents with low health- great for boss killing. Doesn't need to be awakened either. You could even place her on defense (put her on a bleed/poison node, or any that inflict debuffs). Opponent's won't be able to parry and it could throw some people off.

My only problem with her is that her damage output isn't anything special, her bleeds are functional but are more crucial for ability reduction rather than damage. I used to use her a lot in rtl as a 4/40.

I would have much rather pulled Elektra from my 15k instead of yj, who in my opinion is really only a defensive champ

I agree with everything.....

Parry and go ham....

Her damage is pretty decent.... and once she gets in assassin range she is deadly.... great for finishing off bosses....
  • BrandonisBatmanBrandonisBatman Posts: 105
    Definitely going to invest in her, thanks y’all
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Elektra was my first 4* and definitely one of my favorite champions, there's not much else I have to say about her that hasn't already been said. Definitely worth rank 3.