**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Miracles do happen...

After 2.5 years this little gem shows up.

Can we go back to pre 12.0?

Just kidding. I’m just happy to her on my roster finally.

Comments

• SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 489 ★★
    vle0cissbrir.png
  • Make1DavidMake1David Posts: 56
    Lol I got her recently after playing about the same amount of time. Congrats!
  • Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
    Even after 12.0 she's still slaying when you awaken her
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    Ok, means i have to wait another year to get her.
    Conrgratz buddy.

The [somebody] will jump out and say... “chances to get the champ are equal in a crystal.” This statement comes out every single time when we try to be skeptical about the drop rate of sw or champs in wish list compares to collosus ip old balls or kamalakhan
  • aWildeCataWildeCat Posts: 26
    I got lucky and pulled switch not even a year in playing the game. Congrats on getting her, the damage is pretty amazing on her specials.