Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

July 3rd unsupported devices

I hope you guys read on the news and announcement category regarding their July 3rd will stop suppport the oldes devices.

One thing that just concern me is that iPad mini doesn’t have any version numbers so I don’t really know and hope that someone from Kabam can confirm my question, if they meant that all version of iPad mini will be unsupported?

I’m currently using iPhone 6 and iPad mini 4.

Comments

• Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,862 ★★★★
    It is not the devices, it is the operating system. If your device is running iOS version 8 or higher, you are fine. Go into settings on your devices and you will be able to see what version of iOS you are running.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,770 ★★★★★
    I just hope they don't do the same for android devices ... That would really end up hurting a lot of players
  • Options
    RicardobaltoRicardobalto Posts: 238
    @Solswerd it did say that the device is affected. iPad 1,2 won’t be supported anymore for example
  • Options
    @Solswerd it did say that the device is affected. iPad 1,2 won’t be supported anymore for example

I understand that, but they are listing the devices that are incapable of running iOS versions above 7. If you check what version of iOS your devices run, you can find your answer faster.
  • Options
    RicardobaltoRicardobalto Posts: 238
    @Solswerd all my device is up to date as of yesterday
  • Options
    @Solswerd all my device is up to date as of yesterday

Yes, but older devices reach a point where Apple no longer makes newer versions of the iOS available to them. For example, iOS version 11 and above are available...but my older iPad is not able to update past iOS version 10.3.3 With your devices, if you go into settings and click Software Update in the General section..it will tell you what version of iOS your device is currently running. If it says you are running an iOS version above 7, you will be fine.