**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Domino's Sig Ability DOES NOT scale with Node Attack Buffs

(The Damage from Domino's Sig Ability DOES NOT scale with Node Attack Buffs, and is based on her Base Attack stat)
it is posted by Kabam Miike after the Domino's crystal has been released

I'm still really confuse about it , why Iceman , Dorm , Magik Sig Ability scale with Node Attack Buffs, But Domino is not ??
those Sig Ability is painful as well .

of coz , it will be great for us to face her in aw war , but should you guys tell us that in her early CHAMPION SPOTLIGHT ??
instead of posted after the champion has been released in FGMC ??

I had got for her from FGMC , but now , i think she is useless for aw defender.

i just think it is a trap , it is not the right way to sell your new champion

BTW , will you guys make iceman,Dorm, Magik Sig Ability DOES NOT scale with Node Attack Buffs, and is based on their Base Attack stat as well ??? to be fair ??

Comments

• Options
    WhungWhung Posts: 36
    @Haji_Saab they had told me in my ticket already. I think she really won’t scale in any node
  • Options
    SuperFarzSuperFarz Posts: 166
    That’s not what makes her strong on defense only. She brings way more then that alone! Broken champ.
  • Options
    FixxxFixxx Posts: 234
    Tell us how she fares as defender after you've placed her in AWD
  • Options
    LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Whung wrote: »
    @Haji_Saab they had told me in my ticket already. I think she really won’t scale in any node

lol, that support line is as clueless to the inner workings of the game as most mods. I have to see it to believe it. They also said her energy damage has diminishing returns, yet she can still kill you with her energy damage alone in uncollected if you bring the wrong champ (if it has diminishing returns, that shouldn't be possible).

I really hope it's true, but I won't believe it till I see it.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    I would trust a Nigerian prince who wants my SSN before I would trust support.

Dr. Zola