Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

New alliance

I got kicked from my old alliance for having only 2 star champions. Now I have grown quite abit, 2 3 star champions and high level 2 stars. I made a new alliance for active players but nobody is joining. I have already spent 5000 battle chips and donated alot of currency into the alliance but nobody has joined yet.

Well... I am recruiting both new players to help them with their early days and exprienced players as well to help with alliance wars and quests. I only want active players though. 7 days of inactiveness or you will be kicked. Unless you give a valid reason.
I want this alliance to be a relaxed alliance so I am not going to kick people for not taking part in alliance war and I will not promote members based on character rating but on how much I trust them.

I hope to see you in my alliance!!
[MARLR] Marvelers