**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I dont think im getting assignments but not sure what Im looking for exactly.

PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
I been doing the new Domino events daily getting 100% on the first 3 that I can do but dont seem to be getting any extra assignments.

Comments

• XHans_GruberXXHans_GruberX Posts: 97
    I did 100% just a few hours ago and then it just popped up saying I got the Merc missions and when I went to it like last time it wasn't there
  • YlyusYlyus Posts: 21
    This keeps happening to me too. I’ve 100% every one I’ve been able to get in and I get nothing. But I get invites pop up with a “go to fight” click button. When I click on it, there is nothing there
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    OK so I am getting the pop up saying I have a merc mission then tap go to it and it just takes me to special events and there nothing new there.
    Yeah same as you guys then.
  • FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    Only the one who found the mission gets the extra rewards. All you will get as a participant is the rewards from the quest itself. You don't need to 100% explore them. Just do a single pass as there are no exploration rewards.
    Fluffy wrote: »
    Only the one who found the mission gets the extra rewards. All you will get as a participant is the rewards from the quest itself. You don't need to 100% explore them. Just do a single pass as there are no exploration rewards.

Are you saying it's an alliance thing and not an individual thing? Sounds like the Merc Mission popped up for all 3 but we couldn't do it since it wasn't there
  • FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    Yes. It is an alliance thing.
    But once it's triggered everyone in the alliance should be able to do it within the 6hrs unless I read wrong
    hmm never happen before
    So they confirmed the bug and said sorry. I wonder if we will get any kind of comp.