**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Remember that crystal that gave you a granted guaranteed 4 star new champ.

Do you guys remember these crystals or am I the only one. I want them to come back because I want captain America iw as a 4 star and i still havent got him so I kinda want that crystal to come back.

Comments

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    I want taskmaster but I guess I gotta be patient and wait for that day just like everyone else.

I think I know what crystal you mean.
  • Cats4lifeCats4life Posts: 141
    V1PER1987 agreed
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    You want to pay extra just to get a 2* in a given class?
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Rogue42 wrote: »

No I’m talking about breaking down 4*, and 5* crystals into separate classes. I don’t even care if they’re a little extra.
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited June 2018
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Rogue42 wrote: »

No I’m talking about breaking down 4*, and 5* crystals into separate classes. I don’t even care if they’re a little extra.

They do this already... it is called "The Daily Special" in the store ;)

I know what you mean though... having shard 4* crystals you can buy with shards or units but costing more for picking a specific class (like a Featured Crystal but for classes). I like the idea... but sadly with the fact of some classes being vastly superior to others (ie Mystic vs. Science) it might not be entirely viable (not sure just saying that could be a potential issue).