**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Someone like Star-Lord

Having only one champ who can do LOL for reasonable cost is so biased. I am tired of opening hard earned 5* crystals and getting disappointed.

Basically people who don't have SL can not do LOL without spending 1000s of dollars. Why is kabam biased towards few? Why only SL can do LOL with less costs and why not cyclops or other champs do it for the same cost?

It seems like people who have SL duped are the only one who can progress in this game by keeping their spending minimum while doing LOL. Others can't even think about it. And just wait and wait to get SL.

With new champs being added to crystals it's gonna be even hard to pull SL. SL should be universal champ and should be given to everyone since he is the only cost effective way to do LOL.

Or at least create a new champ like him, at least someone close. This is really benefiting few players and others are getting stuck in prestige race.

Comments

• Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    You watched seatin do it with sl? He spent more money using his 5* than I did with my 4* becuse he's not a great player. I could have done LOL for no units if I had a 5* version instead of a 4*
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    If you're talking about initial completion, then any r4 5* can be used to complete LoL. Just play well. If you're a scrub player, you're still gonna spend thousands for not being able to keep your combo up with SL.

For subsequent exploration, there are a lot of nodes that SL is not ideal for, as it's tough to keep your combo count up.
  • Options
    MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    Rocket was recently added to 5* crystal...hes as close as you're gonna get.

Like others have said, it can be done with multiple champs with decent skill and does 2nd require 1000s
  • Options
    RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    I'd think that LoL can be done even by an f2p player. Of course, you need to have pretty good luck with the 5* (I mean, even if you don't get a duped SL, the least you want is a 5* that actually has abilities to help you in LoL), good skill (check out Analyser, with good intercepting, you can kill LoL enemies in one fight) and tons and tons of grinding (for units from arena, and for potions from solo events and RoL).

But hey, LoL is here forever, and let's be honest. If you were one of the earlier players of this game, I'd figure that it took quite awhile for you to do RoL, especially when champs such as guillotine were not around at that time. They did say that LoL would slowly get easier as new champs get added into the game, so I guess you either got to wait for your 5* SL duped, or try a new 5* champ.

I mean, really, no reason to rush the completion or exploration of LoL. Just wait till you are ready then do it, it won't vanish.
  • Options
    DarkDark Posts: 60
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    You watched seatin do it with sl? He spent more money using his 5* than I did with my 4* becuse he's not a great player. I could have done LOL for no units if I had a 5* version instead of a 4*

Do you have any video or post about your LOL run ? I am holding my Awakening gem and cats for SL and planning to attempt LOL once I get him
  • Options
    Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    Gwenpool, Hyperion, Drax, CapMarvel are all suitable for LoL.

As for the easy path only, almost any 4/55 will do, and even some 5/50
  • Options
    myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
    Creating a character like Starlord wouldn't be cool/fresh and would actually be pretty lazy move on Kabam's part because us as players want to see character diversity.

Handing out starlord to everyone is just a terrible move as the champs uniqueness value would drop to nothing. Labyrinth can be completed with other heavy hitting champs as brain grant has shown recently. And with the shift towards 5* champs more and more will be obtainable via the normal 10K 5* Chrystals.

Starlord was just in arenas a few weeks ago. If you really wanted him you missed your chance. Not to come off rude or anything but just keep working for those 4* shards and pray.
  • Options
    TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    edited June 2017
    Many did it without sl
  • Options
    LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    edited June 2017
    Um, Brian Grant went and used Gwenpool and didn't use any units to clear it.

I do get your point though, seems SL is the standard for LOL runs, but it is possible to clear it without spending "1000s".

And with that GP arena will break hyperion record no thanks to mcoc players who like to show off their gameplay with heroes and then you all wonder why arena cutoffs are insanely high lol.
  • Options
    TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    edited June 2017

I do get your point though, seems SL is the standard for LOL runs, but it is possible to clear it without spending "1000s".

And with that GP arena will break hyperion record no thanks to mcoc players who like to show off their gameplay with heroes and then you all wonder why arena cutoffs are insanely high lol.

Dont worry gp cutoff wont b that high. Hyperion was high as they gave pvp boosts.
  • Options
    guardianbelikovguardianbelikov Posts: 56

Don't worry. Those same people that broke cutoff records to get the champs you just mentioned, will eventually get a big slap to the face when Kabam decides to nerf them to the ground.

That's the way the game goes.

1nwhy3btc3z0.jpg