**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

What's up with this?

Back to back same 4* from 4* crystals. One was 6/22 the other today.
efcf1ybcsbj2.png
i186q3bsbci3.png

If it was a good 4* I'd like it but there are a few 4*s I don't have and I can't do the level up events because I had all my 3*s maxed and 4*s 3/30,4/40,5/50 before the level up events were a thing.

Comments

• Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,262 ★★★★★
    Luck of the draw, I mean you say it all in what you wrote. "If it was a good 4* I'd like it" so it's not weird or bad when it's a good 4* and the odds aren't off when that happens. People only complain about odds when it goes bad for them. People wouldn't complain getting two Hyperion.
  • Options
    LIKEaBOSS88LIKEaBOSS88 Posts: 22
    Yeah I know it's odds but notice how Iron man is 5* r4... he's my only duped 5* out of 12. Duped him twice. The most 4*s I pull are IM WM SIM or IP. I got a 5* awakening gem from that thing a while back and I have no science 5* still. Don't get me wrong I like the shards just frustrating getting the same stuff over and over
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    It's not as bad as opening 2 cyclops from 5* crystals out of 3 tries after doing LOL easy path. This happened to me a couple days ago
  • Options
    CYNDRDBODYCYNDRDBODY Posts: 252
    True story deadbyrd9 is in my alliance
  • Options
    I pulled two frickin KARNAK's back to back. you are lookin good from here. i would give anything for your luck