**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Catalyst trading

Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
edited June 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
Catalyst trading could help summoners get what they need to rank up certain champs. Anyone who thinks this is a good idea, pls say in the comments.
Tier must be same as wanting. For example
U need a tier 3 cosmic and u offer a tier 2 skill for it, u cannot receive the tier u need.
If u put up a tier 3 skill for a tier 3 cosmic, then someone can trade the catalyst for what you are offering.
Kabam pls consider this idea for an update

Comments

• Ultra_GalactusUltra_Galactus Posts: 35
    Great in an ideal world, I'd love it... but Kabam would never agree to it unfortunately. Means players can rank up quicker instead of needing to buy those extra catalyst shard deals, spending units etc. They're all for the dollar and aren't even scared to hide that fact any more. Seatin and many other well regarded players have said so of late also.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Great in an ideal world, I'd love it... but Kabam would never agree to it unfortunately. Means players can rank up quicker instead of needing to buy those extra catalyst shard deals, spending units etc. They're all for the dollar and aren't even scared to hide that fact any more. Seatin and many other well regarded players have said so of late also.

This can also help player get catalysts they need in exchange for catalysts they are overflowing in.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    I'd like to bump this up by suggesting a t2a bundle please.

TIA