**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tier 4 class catalysts

Does anyone where i can get tier 4 class catalysts except from crystals.
For the daily class catalysts that comes up only goes up to tier 3.

I been waiting for about 4 months to get 1 tier 4 science catalyst to rank my champ to rank 5.

Comments

• JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Event quests, act 4/5, special events and challenges, AQ crystals, and cold hard cash on occasion.
  • KoiBoy18KoiBoy18 Posts: 311 ★★★
    @fftusis - every MCOC has reached the same plateau/bottleneck you have where at a certain point you cannot rank up top champs without T4CC. It can be frustrating but know we all experience it!

The w best things you can control:

- 100% chapters in Story mode. It takes a long time but rewards are well worth it (especially the 4x T2A you get for 100% act 4) and the challenge is really really good practice to improve your intercept/evade/parry skills

- join an alliance that can clear AQ maps all 5 times with all 3 BGs. Doesn't have to be map 5 -map 3 works great too but this will net you 15 map crystals PLUS the normal AQ milestone rewards of another 8-12 map crystals. These give you T4CC shards and even rarely full T4CC

- Staying the alliance theme, you can then use Glory to buy T4CC shards in the store
    -
  • fftusisfftusis Posts: 49
    thanks man just bought a stash of T4CC in the store