**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Issues regarding Arena Crystals.

Avengerboy99Avengerboy99 Posts: 99
edited June 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Arena crystals used to be my go to place for getting units. Just by opening a batch of 10, I would at least get 25 units (usually more). But recently, I opened about 80k battle chips worth of Arena crystals and I did not get any units, just gold. Just wanted to post out here if anyone knows anything about this.

Comments

• Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,862 ★★★★
    I have been grinding arenas for gold and my Goldpool crystal addiction...and have been doing pretty well on units from arena crystals.
  • Options
    Solswerd wrote: »
    I have been grinding arenas for gold and my Goldpool crystal addiction...and have been doing pretty well on units from arena crystals.

Then maybe I didn't luck out well hahaha.
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,862 ★★★★
    Solswerd wrote: »

Then maybe I didn't luck out well hahaha.

Still....80k of battlechips with no units is pretty brutal..
  • Options
    iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Arena crystals used to be my go to place for getting units. Just by opening a batch of 10, I would at least get 25 units (usually more). But recently, I opened about 80k battle chips worth of Arena crystals and I did not get any units, just gold. Just wanted to post out here if anyone knows anything about this.

Just bad luck, I opened 10 and got 45 today
  • Options

Just bad luck, I opened 10 and got 45 today

Yeah I guess that's what it is.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,345 ★★★★★
    RNG. They come and go.