**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

ItsAMeSarthak's Guide To Be A Pro!(kinda)

ItsAMeSarthakItsAMeSarthak Posts: 71
edited June 2018 in General Discussion
Now I know I haven't been online for a couple of days,(lol.u haven't been active for 3 weeks)
Alright Already! I didn't see a reason to make a discussion in the forums so yeah...(so yeah what? everyone being bored ItsAMeSarthak?)
Imagination,can you please not interfere my discussion?(yeah.for now!)

So I've been noticing that whenever I go to global chat and find a 6star that's tough to beat(lies).I always find a guy (or a girl) That always asks

"Hw 2 get tre star and fur star shards"

And my brain just gets heated like a bag of popcorn in a microwave.(lol he doesn't eat popcorn,nor does he have a microwave)

IMAGINATION!GET OUT!
(k fine,but you haven't seen the end of me!)

So! Before I was so rudely interrupted,I was talking about beginners and their problems and yes there is a solution for that,but you have to work hard.

•Do story and event quests.
They give good rewards after finishing an act.

•Be in a good alliance.
If you're in an alliance that's above stone that's great.

•Try as much as you can to do arena
Sometimes arena's are pretty helpful.

•Mostly be in a good alliance,season rewards.

•In story don't care about the team rating required(ur better than that son).

•Whenever an opponent tries to heavy attack you,instead of trying to hit him/her,just dodge back and hit the opponent later.

Always block after finishing your hits and specials.

•NEVER go buy PREMIUM HERO CRYSTALS!
(but ItsAMeSarthak,it gave you 9 out of 15 four stars!)
Imagination!Those were from shards and not units!(k.)

In order to reduce pain from a 3star,4star or any higher crystal,just use the open all crystals button.

When you have a balanced team of
4stars and 3stars you're comfortable with,use your units on buying stony mastery cores.
(ItsAMeSarthak,what the heck do they do?)

They let you get special masteries if you've got enough of them.

Dexterity is a mastery in which you can evade most special attacks,Parry is one in which if you time your block right,the enemy gets stunned for some seconds.(oh yeah the "time your block right" he means is "when the enemy is one inch from throwing a punch on you").

I'd recommend going for dexterity first.

Use this method
Dash,attack,attack,attack,dash
To increase your damage

Try baiting out some specials like Drax's or Rocket or someone like that.
(people may not even know what's bait ItsAMeSarthak)

Oh screw you Imagination! I'm ending this discussion right now and you see the wrath of me later!

(what you mean ItsAMeSarthak? whatcha gonna do?drink alcohol?)

{One minute later}

{ItsAMeSarthak and Imagination have died. ItsAMeSarthak's last words were,"you see the wrath of me later!".Imagination's last words were "whatcha gonna do?drink alcohol?"}

The End