**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Killmonger Worth it?

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
I got 5* killmonger and i was wondering is he worth R4? cause i can R3 him atm but idk .

Comments

• SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    He is in basic pool now, fyi.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I got him from feature arena, I might have to rank him up and try him out
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    I’ve opened two featureds trying for him. Debating on a third.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
    Yes but i have a 5* blade undupe on R3 and i was deciding R4 blade or R4 killmonger
  • 1966SG1966SG Posts: 45
    Yes. If he was as strong in the movie as he is here the movie would have had a very different ending! Look for them to switch BP and KM around, just so the game lines up.
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    He’s good maybe to take down a Medusa but he ain’t no Blade
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★
    I have a nonduped R4 5* Killmonger and he is a killing machine.
    Run in two 5 hit combo’s, then SP1 the opponent, then you score two charges which basically knock out the opponents attack. Then you pile in again...even against Mutants, he slaughters them.
    Join him with Sabretooth and you get an excellent synergy
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    Bulmkt wrote: »
    I have a nonduped R4 5* Killmonger and he is a killing machine.
    Run in two 5 hit combo’s, then SP1 the opponent, then you score two charges which basically knock out the opponents attack. Then you pile in again...even against Mutants, he slaughters them.
    Join him with Sabretooth and you get an excellent synergy

What I like to do is go all-in on damage, push the opponent almost to their L3, then hit them with my L2 so I gain the damage immunity charges. Then, I let them hit me with their L3, eat it without sustaining any damage, and more often than not, get some True Strike going and really put the boots to 'em
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    He’s god tier, anyone who says differently doesn’t have their priorities straight (cough cough AW Seasons)
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
    they are probably going to nerf blade eventually you know. Look at poor drax.
  • roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 347 ★★★
    As the proud owner (and possibly only?) of an R2 6* KM, without any bias - he's an amazing champion especially for war. So much utility and different ways to kill the opponent all while unduped!

Rank him but more importantly learn how to use him. Read his abilities over and over.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Killmonger is my most sought-after champion rn, and not just because I have a 4/55 ws. Maybe its personal preference, but I think he has the coolest animations and abilities in the game. Plus, he is equipped with a lot of utility- true strike is in high demand atm due to autoblock and evade. Counterpunch gives you free counters to stun immune. Indestructable lets you eat l3s. sp3 can do insane bleed damage. When awakened his damage can be really good
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Depends if he’s awakened if so definitely
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Yes definitely, he's a beastly utility champ and when duped, a fantastic defender (especially if you also have BPCW).
  • SuperSam57SuperSam57 Posts: 325
    Yes, I have him at R4 sig 90ish. He is pretty awesome
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Yes but i have a 5* blade undupe on R3 and i was deciding R4 blade or R4 killmonger

Do both