Game going downhill

AnoikisAnoikis Member Posts: 10
Hello there. I know nothing is probably going to come from this but it just makes me feel better to vent my frustrations vs. putting in a ticket to which never seems to get resolved without multiple follow ups which I do not have time for.
1) There is just too much content at the moment. I used to love having it sprinkle in from time to time and it was exciting. I understand that you need to make content for the people who have already accomplished everything and that's fine. Make the events uncollected based or for a certain tier section for them. These new merc missions and ass missions are terrible, you never know when they will come up and it's very hard to maintain your energy economy and be prepared to do everything. Unless this was their intention to make us use our energy refills or purchase more. In addition, you're giving us nothing for about 10x the time and effor tot the titan thanos quests. The merc missions are good since it's 2 fights and you have ample time to complete it. I just feel like the game is moving towards a direction in which if you're not on 24/7 you're not going to progress. This is not what it used to be and it does not make the game fun to play. I hate feeling obligated to finish certain things vs. wanting to do them , which is probably what a lot of other people are feeling as well so they do not get behind.
2) The fight system to this game is getting ridiculous, every new content introduces fighting bugs that makes it a pain in the butt to progress. Champs doing heavies during blocks, champs just standing there when you're on a good combo rhythm, all to take an sp1 or sp2 and then dying. Yeah, I can put in a ticket for it for AW, but what will they do? Nothing, it'll just be, it's been noted and move on. Other issues with the game is that it's lagging and stuttering all the time, it's hilarious that it only happens when you go in an attack vs. when the AI is whooping your butt, then the server is perfect. I play on both data and wifi and this issue happens all the time on both. How are you suppose to parry and play well when the system is against you and you are unable to even get off a combo correctly.
3) AW seems BS, you move up tiers with more nodes that just is basically designed to screw you over and the points are 50k less than what you would get at a lower tier that's so much easier to get. It maybe just be me who needs to get good but damn, moving from tier 9 to tier 8 completely rekt me in every way possible. I can get some kills but everybody is stunned immune and it seems like the other alliance is having trouble as well. But either team that wins, you get ~100k points, but at a lower tier you can get 150k points for winning. Which is dumb because at tier 9, you can lose the war and still get 100k points and points are what helps you to move up in rank for seasons, so there is a discrepancy here. Unless I'm understanding this completely wrong. Kinda weird to be able to allow alliances to move up so easily to knock other alliances who are probably putting in the same amount of work and getting shafted just due to their tier status. It seems you should be rewarded for a higher tier vs. the potential of being relegated back down since you're not getting that many points.

That is all, this is just my opinion and does not reflect the opinions of kabam(obviously). Also the deals have just gotten terrible lately, at least provide something that can be beneficial to the majority vs. the rich. Everything is a cash grab and that's how you make money but you're turning off your fan base by forcing them to continually buy this package for the next package for the next package to get something that they can work towards vs. outright buying. This game legitimately was one of my favorites because it was about the work you put in instead of how much money you can throw at the game. Now it seems they are bringing back champs and allowing people to just buy them.

Oh well, you win some, you lose some. thank you for your time and for whomever is reading this. Some will say "too bad" or "deal with it" and that is exactly what I am doing. I just wanted to vent my frustrations out cause it makes me feel better and potentially help those who are experiencing similar feelings to express their displeasure as well. BTW I hated dungeons, I grinded so much for a second 5* and then found out I couldn't buy another war crystal. Wish there was an in game chat message saying that because how frequent do most players go to the forums. I didnt know a requirement to play the game was to visit forums vs. just playing the game. Okay I'm done! God bless or whomever blesses you. May the odds forever be in your favor.

Comments

• 1966SG1966SG Member Posts: 45
    I agree. I'd say more but I've been warned.
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Member Posts: 1,571 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    1. U don't have to do everything that kabam gives u, again people feel obligated to do everything that is handed to them. Focus on monthly quest.

Which leads to u thinking you are not progressing and it makes u mad/worried/frustrated that it will slow down ur progression.

There was a time where I couldn't beat master mode, and when I finally beaten master mode I couldn't imagine 100% it.

Mobile games are ment to be a huge grind fest, and to be focused on playing the game long term and the more you grind ofcourse the more rewards you able to get. Again only do what "you" can do on your plate, not what others can put on there's.

2. Lagging and stuttering? maybe check ur device, newer apple products play the game very well.

3. Higher Tier/Higher war rating= higher tier and stronger nodes and facing stronger alliances. There is X multiplier to your score depending on what tier of war u are in.

The only way to get to next tier of whatever war is to improve and get higher that means u need to knockdown someone who is above your tier to get into the next tier. otherwise u will just stay where you are at. Again ur saying nodes of higher tier war is to hard. maybe so but your alliance is propaply overachieving in your current tier and u have a chance to move up to the next tier.

This is coming from someone who plays a lot tier 1 and 2 wars. you get knockdown for losing in tier1 and it could bring u back to tier2 because someone moved up and took ur spot.

I recommend dueling the champs u face in war without relying on parrying. It will help abunch. Treat them as stun immune and learn to bait heavy/bait specials/intercept.

The game can totally be ftp if you are willing to grind. brian grant has spent 0$ money on the game but has grinded a lot more and a lot harder than others are even willing to do.

People are "willing" to pay for faster progress and more resources. that's just how it is.