**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Points Required of Crystal Cornucopia

Any body knows how many points required of Arena Contest **Crystal Cornucopia** ?

Comments

• Hey guys, there are both Milestone and Rank Rewards available for participating in the Crystal Cornucopia Arena. The number of Points you would need to score for the various Prizes depends on the Arena bracket you are in.

You can view the exact number of Points you would need to score for Milestone Rewards by opening the app and clicking on Versus. From there, scroll over to the Crystal Cornucopia Arena and tap on VIEW REWARDS. Two tabs will now become available for you to view. One tab will display the Milestone Rewards and the number of Points needed to reach each Milestone. The other tab will display the available Rank Rewards and how many Points you would need to score to unlock those.
  • Al_AhadHKGNAl_AhadHKGN Posts: 126
    There are no bracket for Sunday arena
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Mike there isn’t any brackets you’ll be looking at about 9mil for the 4 star
  • Hey guys, I'm currently looking into this further and trying to find somewhere that states Brackets don't apply to this Arena. My initial statement about Brackets applying could be wrong and if it is, I'll be sure to update here.
  • Just to follow up on this, I can confirm that Brackets DO NOT apply to the Crystal Cornucopia Arena. Apologies for incorrectly stating that they did in my previous post.
  • SiulSiul Posts: 85
    mike867 wrote: »
    Thanks mate, I would have been eaten alive by the vicious forums nerds!

Anything you want to say to the “nerds” now?