**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Observed reduction in damage output with same team synergies and masteries, against the same enemies

I have been running the mutant team: 5* Storm, 5* Cyc, 4* Cyc, 4* Wolvie, and 4* Magneto, with the same mastery setup for a long time and I know the exact damage output of basic light and medium attacks, and running the same quest map as well.

Without boosts, and without class advantages using Storm only:
Before 5 pm EST, crits on medium = 3k
After 5 pm EST, crits on medium = 2.2k

As I said, I know my numbers and am pretty sure of this.

In addition, a noticeable reduction in crit rate is present.

Awaiting your clarification on this issue.

Comments

• Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    What about… same enemy on the SAME quest? With diminishing returns you'll deal less damage and less crits against stronger enemies
  • Options
    Sherrybomb89Sherrybomb89 Posts: 14
    Mr_Otter wrote: »
    What about… same enemy on the SAME quest? With diminishing returns you'll deal less damage and less crits against stronger enemies

I am not sure if you read the above correctly, diminishing returns hasn't been added NOW, it was added almost 3 months ago.

I am talking about observed damage reduction, as I know my damage output (OBVIOUSLY after including diminishing returns).

Please only reply/comment if you have observed this and you know your damage output before and after the time mentioned.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    There is no current mechanic that would account for lowered Damage based on time of day. What was the CR that you were up against?
  • Options
    Sherrybomb89Sherrybomb89 Posts: 14
    I am not sure if that was serious question, as clearly I am just mentioning it has started, it is not like MK's ability.

CR was 80 I think.