**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

How would yall feel about using professional grade finger attachments to play this game?

I'm currently developing a product to better play any and ALL mobile games that may sometimes require a better execution of button commands then we can give. For those of you like myself that play for long periods the screen can get covered in the oils from our fingers that becomes problematic. I'm trying to fix that. I'm really just wandering how that idea sounds to the average gamer. PLEASE COMMENT. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK. LETS TALK ABOUT IT

Comments

• Options
    NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    Wipe the screen?
  • Options
    KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    Use a stylus
  • Options
    Debbz2039Debbz2039 Posts: 2
    I just signed a non disclosure agreement with rabbit product design about a phone controller to better play mobile apps. I was just wandering what yall would think about using a snap on button pad and analog stick stylus. It's compatible with all phones. Thats about all i can say.
  • Options
    SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Debbz2039 wrote: »
    I just signed a non disclosure agreement with rabbit product design about a phone controller to better play mobile apps. I was just wandering what yall would think about using a snap on button pad and analog stick stylus. It's compatible with all phones. Thats about all i can say.

Last i saw mcoc does not allow controllers but if I were u I'd try and find a business email of there's and see about getting a partnership controller won't be ur problem mapping the buttons for the game would. E
  • Options
    KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    I've played a lot of hours with many games, and I'd have zero interest in that. The great thing about apps is that I can bust out my phone anywhere and play. I wouldn't want to carry anything else around/hook it up. My hands and a stylus pen are all I need