Dashing back.. broke?? Does it work for you guys??

AestericsAesterics Member Posts: 18
I was playing the merc quests n realize that my champs aren't dashing back as they were supposed too.. Is it broke by any chance? Let me know what do you guys feel about it

Comments

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Member Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    Yep lol this has been happening to me all week but I cannot say anything because it won't be fixed however take a minute to compare this situation to the act 5 node issue which they fixed in an hour last week.....
  • AestericsAesterics Member Posts: 18
    Thank you.. I'm glad I'm not alone
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Member Posts: 477 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    You are not alone. Happens quite a bit recently. Not only dashing back, but sometimes I get stuck mid combo. Pretty much like getting a random stun out of nowhere.

EDIT: I know it isn't my phone lagging because the AI is moving as normal.
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Member Posts: 903 ★★★
    Working fine for me. Just did Heroic.
  • danielmathdanielmath Member Posts: 4,077 ★★★★★
    no issues either
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Member Posts: 477 ★★★
    It's not something that happens all the time for me. Just randomly. Also, get hangs sometimes when AI uses specials. Again, not all the time. Started happening since last update, or didn't notice it as much previously.
  • AestericsAesterics Member Posts: 18
    Yesterday, I was running multiple arenas without an issue n today it started acting up in a wierd manner.. When I try to dash back, it stops n tries to block taking the heavy attack.. When I try to dashback multiple times.. It would work the first time but then it goes into block for second time stunning the opponent unexpectedly..

This is something u would never like when u fighting 6* Massacre in the merc missions.. He is waiting to get a swing at you with his baseball bat..

I've noticed that as long as I'm on the attacking posture it seems normal.. But when I try to defensive, I feel as if my champs feet is glued to the floor n AI doesn't want me to escape the attack
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Member Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Having a difficult time moving in quest fights. Doesn’t seem to happen in arena. Sometimes when I use a special I just stay stuck. I can’t block or evade and I get combo’d. Then sometimes after those combos, you champs freezes and can’t move. Like @Ch1efster said it’s like I get a random stun out of nowhere and I get combo’d again. Pretty annoying.